1/21/13

Update & Horsetail Extract Butter

I turned 56 years as of early December.  This is a photo I took of myself around that time.  Actually I have a little make-up on my face, which is a rare thing for me. 

Here is how I looked a month before that, in early November.  I just had blush on my cheeks, and some lipgloss.

I've been using some cream on my skin which is made with the horsetail herb - one of the best wild herbs that is highly beneficial for the skin.  The product I purchased is made by Crafter's Choice and is called Horsetail Butter Blend.  The company makes batches only when you order it, so it is fresh.  It has a vegetable oil base so has no mineral oil in it.    The product has a pleasant natural scent, no chemicals added, and it lasts a long time. 

The description of the product is:

"Proprietary blend that contains horsetail extract which is thought to contain the building blocks needed for collagen and elastin synthesis in the skin. Also thought to help rebuild and regenerate damaged skin cells."

and

"Contains Horsetail Extract, believed to contain the building blocks needed for collagen and elastin synthesis in the skin. Also thought to help rebuild and regenerate damaged skin cells. Contains Sweet Almond Oil, a natural moisturizer that is thought to relieve (among other things) itching. All Natural."

The company has many other butter blends.

Here is the link to the horsetail blend butter and other butters at their wesbite:

Crafters Choice