5/17/11

Update - new photos 5/16/11



These photos I took of my face with my webcam 5/16/11.
Webcam photos aren't as clear as camera photos but wanted to show an update of how I look now.

Happy to report applying the lotion to my face, ears and neck 3 times a day results in no stinging sensation to the skin, no irritations to the skin (no redness, rash, etc.).  
Happy to report the lotion keeps my face moisturized, the skin supple and is not taut - stiff or dry - but keeps my skin flexible and soft and luxuriously moisturized, without having excessive shine. 

My face appears soft but does not look artificially moisturized.
The lotion adds no extra or unusual color to my skin but blends in perfectly with it's natural color.

As far as the appearance of facial wrinkles goes, I haven't noticed improvement yet, but its only been about a week since I began to use it, and reports say it takes 30 days of applying it daily before the appearance of wrinkles may be reduced as much as 50 percent.

I am so happy with the moisturizing effects of this lotion -- you never feel like your face is tight during the day, even working in an office with dry air, even hiking outdoors this weekend in the dry mountain air -- that I think I want to use this lotion the rest of my life.  I have never been so happy with a facial lotion.
I hope this lotion slows the chances of my developing a "turtle neck" -- a highly wrinkled neck.  So many older women cover their necks with scarves, etc. because their necks are wrinkled badly.

I am also trying to drink more water now that the weather is warming up.  I don't drink enough water in winter months, which doesn't help with wrinkles.  One must hydrate both externally AND internally to help keep skin vibrant.

Stay tuned for more updates soon...